Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Keiramoo

Two of my favourites...
....

A little post about my bestest run buddy, schnuggly fur baby, favourite girl Keira. She is so easy to love, and is most definitely in charge in our house. 

One of our favourite activities is running 'Keira's Loop' - a 7km track in the forest near our home. She runs 5 meters to every 1 of mine - for the first 6km... Then trots beside me, exhausted, for the last km home. We always run the same track, and one would expect that over time, she might have worked out how to pace for the distance?! Nope! Boom and bust is the only way!!

Her birthday is 14 August 2006, so she is  turning seven this year. This scares me a lot... I can hardly remember life without her in our family, and those seven years have flown. I hope the next seven last forever!  I truly love this mushy mud puddle obsessed pudding!!












(Snaps from Saturday's burn around Keira's Loop... Followed by the usual swim in the Goulburn to freshen up. We are both creatures of habit!)

Did I mention she likes puddles? Just a little bit ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment